Saturday 2 August 2008
HADURI LOVE MUCHIIE~?
weh~? what's with today..? today, isn't much fun. [:~ I didn't go out today.I was making my 2 reports in biology about Cloning and Nervous System.Actually,i'm not yet finished with the cloning thing.But it'll be OK.I won't be reporting it tomorrow.Hmm,anyways~You guys didn't know that I am really addicted to Ulzzangs.I like Chinese,Taiwanese Ulhjjang also.But only few Japanese were I known.Like Megumi Michiyo.She's not a model or actress,she's just a fs user.http://profiles.friendster.com/cafechu.like her.i'm pretty busy.

Anyways guys! I got my PubLic YM.This is the public one.All my real life friends were not added here like in my MSN!SO here it is.konbae-mikki@yahoo.com.i make international and don't forget to add my msn also.mikki.younju@hotmail.com

Muah.Muah
Luvs.a.Lot
xoxo





The image “http://photos-p.friendster.com/photos/55/78/55858755/1_924901284l.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.
[[Mikki.in.the.bathroom]]


IIKOREAII thought hard on 22:41.