Saturday 2 August 2008
hmm, it's still my first day of blogging.

hmm, well, well, well. (:~
it's my first day of blogging.then someone is trying to hack mikkichihoon [:~most people calls mikki like that.hmm, do u think my blog is great?well,i'm just new here.then,there's a hater!OMG!i really do hate haters.they should get a life.i know my blog isn't yet popular.so,waiting for it~~i wanted to post these on nets.and i wanted every people on net knowing my blog is.so no more fakers/posers~cause i really hated it.people do think am the one who was the poser.and am not!i don't know to u guys.i'm not even forcing u!and i'm not spunking on ur face,telling it's me i'm 'mikki chays/lee yeon ju' get a life!so it's OK if u tell some rude stuffs about mikki.i'm still alive.:P.hmm, well~??what's up!?i'm pretty rude to those rude people also.as of mikki's dad calls hers rebellious.i really am!sometimes.cause i really don't care what others think of me.unless i'm really on a bad day.people will get irritated also.not all of us were perfects.we make mistakes. and i learn from that.i don't what am i up to now.i just wanna explore the world,i mean net!and tell everyone that this is my blog!!my blog!!~~and to that hacker.live me alone.i don't even know u!so don't interfere with my life i mean my blog!wooh!u don't even get a chance.cause i didn't add my real life friends here.serves u right!karma is just around.


http://photos-p.friendster.com/photos/55/78/55858755/1_733870699l.jpg
[[mikki && sih]]


IIKOREAII thought hard on 02:58.